Sunday, April 14, 2013

Top 5 Most Romantic Songs in the World

Expess our love not must by word " I Love You", indeed said  "I Love You" to our mate is the best way to show our love. We can try another way to express our love, one of them is to sing a romantic song for our mate. Now, I will share about Top 5 most romantic songs in the world, there are:

1. You're Still The One - Shania Twain (1997)
This song is a picture of a person's loyalty to the spouse of the early relationship. 

Favorite part of the lyric :

When I first saw you, I saw love.
And the first time you touched me, I felt love.
And after all of this time, you're still the one I love. 

 2. My Heart Will Go On - Celline Dion (1997)

Romantic part of the lyric :

 You're here, there's nothing I fear.
And I know that my heart will go on.
We'll stay forever this way.
You are safe in my heart.
And my heart will go on and on.


3.  Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden (1997) 

Favorite part of the lyric :

I'll be your dream.
I'll be your wish.
I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope.
I'll be your love.
Be everything that you need. 

4. I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing - Aerosmith (1998)

Favorite part of the lyric:

Cause even when I dream of you.
The sweetest dream I will never do.
I'd still miss you babe.
And I don't want to miss a thing.

5. Everything I do - Bryan Adams ( 1991) 

Favorite part of the lyric :

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for.
You can tell me it's not worth dyin' for.
You know it's true.
Everything I do - I do it for you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment