Friday, April 5, 2013

Broken Heart

There will be no word of love, miss or beautiful word  that I will say for you. It's over, I'm so tired I want to end it now. Why you give your heart to someone who never give his heart to you?, it's just waste your time. For what you loving someone that never give you clarity of his feeling with you? It's only make you sick and more sick. Why you give your heart to someone who likes you without ever say that He love you? It's all only make you be a stupid person.

I hate all of this, If there is no me on your deepest heart. Why did you say that you love me?. Maybe it's only fad that make you fun. I'm happy to hear that all, but if it's just on your lip, for what?. It's only hurting me and made me into abyss of pain.

You're so nasty boy!! Why only make me a toy?. What I was too nasty to get your love?. I really hate you that I can't say I hate you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment