Saturday, March 30, 2013

My Dream

Dear My Blog.
Hm, I only ordinary people, but I wanna be extraordinary person. At this moment, I would like to tell about my extaordinary dreams. I have three dreams, there are :

1. Build a guest house for childrens with cancer
As we know, cancer is one of the dangerous sickness in the world. I care about this sickness after I watching Indonesian movie "Surat Kecil Untuk Tuhan". It's tell about Keke's struggle to against her sickness. Keke sick Rhabdomyosarcoma Cancer ( the soft tissue cancer). Then, my heart was touched. Indeed at this time I can't do anything to help childrens with cancer, but I believe that someday I can build a guest house for them, because it's my number one dream.

2. Become a writer
My second dream is become a writer. I love writing, especially a fiction story like a short story and fan fiction. Hm, I have a reason why I wanna be a writer, it is because I want everyone remember me as a someone who makes them happy through stories that I created. I want them always remember the story I've made until I dead.

3. Become a successfull accountant
My last dream is be a successfull accountant. Be accountant is my dream since my third grade junior high school, but I can't enter to accunting class at SMK. So, when I signed up I choose accounting as my departement at Semarang State University. At least, my dream to be an accountant little bit come true, but the future still a long. I will keep my spirit to achieve all of my dreams. GANBATTE, I CAN DO IT !! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment