Saturday, March 30, 2013

a Letter for My God

Dear God,
Thanks for this feel, now I fall in love God. It's very unique sense I've ever had. I feel very happy if I meet him, but I feel so sad if I can't meet him. Maybe it call missing someone. It's true God?
Sometimes I feel so angry even he close with another girl. My friend say that this feel is jealous. It's true God?

God,
I wanna him always beside me, with me when I'm happy or I've trouble. I wanna him always there if I need his support. Wiped my tears when I cried. Land his back when I cry. Whisper I love you everyday to me.  I wanna everything on him ,God. Could it be, God?

God,
I only have one request. If he really my  soulmate make us closer God, but If he didn't my soulmate put away him for me.

Amin. Please grant my prayer God.
 I love you God :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment